See our videos on Youtube and Like us on Facebook!
Hardscaping Company | Ringoes
Nature By Design Landscape Assoc. is a hardscaping company serving clients in Hunterdon, Somerset, and Mercer Counties. Below you will find information regarding how to choose a contractor, and also the warranty offered by working with us. If you have any questions regarding our warranty or simply need more information on choosing a contractor you can contact us at .
Common questions to ask
Is the contractor certified by the Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute & industry standards
- Nature by Design is ICPI certified and we work at or above industry standards.
- Nature by Design is certified by NCMA.
- This is a Techo Bloc contractor screening program. Nature by Design is a Techo Pro Contractor and offers a 5 year warr. 100% of what we install is Techo Bloc materials .
- Nature by Design exceeds ICPI standards and installs a minimum base of 8” -10 ” on all of our projects to insure your patio will stand the test of time.
- all paver manufacturers recommend a 1” c33 sand bed. Nature by Design uses C33 sand setting bed on every job
- Nature by Design uses polymeric sand on every job.
- Nature By Design Installs the proper edging with every job.
- Nature by Design carries a 2 million general liability coverage policy.
Is the contractor certified by National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA)? NCMA sets industry wall standards
Is the contractor a certified Techo Pro?
What type of base is your contractor going to install and at what depth?
What type of setting bed will the contractor apply to pavers ?
Will Polymeric sand be used in the joints to prevent weeds ?
Will the contractor install a paver edge restraint system ?
Is the contractor fully insured?
Nature By Design warrants that paving stone or retaining wall material used in this contract will be free from settlement for a period of five (5) years from the date of completion of the contract, provided the installation was used as was intended when the contract was designed, and was not misused. Any repairs/replacements made to any installation after expiration of the warranty will be made at customer’s expense. Any repairs made to any installation by any party other than Nature By Design voids any warranties offered by Nature By Design.